Burt Munro Challenge Rally: 9am, Thursday 8th February - 12pm, Sunday 11th February 2018
ALL ACCESS Rally Pass: $120
- This will get you free entry to all Burt Munro Challenge events and will get you access to camping at the Burt Munro Rally Site where there will be free showers and an entertainment marquee for Friday and Saturday nights. There will also be food stalls and a bar to purchase food and drinks, free buses to the Indian Motorcycle NZ Beach Racing Champs on Friday afternoon and free courtesy coaches to town on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm - 1am.
Rally Pass: $60
- With this Pass you will pay $10 to all Burt Munro Challenge Events (normally $20) and it will get you access to camping at the Burt Munro Rally Site where there will be free showers and an entertainment marquee for Friday and Saturday nights. There will also be food stalls and a bar to purchase food and drinks, free buses to the Indian Motorcycle NZ Beach Racing Champs on Friday afternoon and free courtesy coaches to town on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm - 1am.
Racing Events include:
CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE MECCA NZ HILL CLIMB CHAMPS
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE NZ BEACH RACING CHAMPS
E HAYES & SONS TERETONGA CIRCUIT RACING
HONDA INVERCARGILL STREET RACES
HIREPOOL TWILIGHT DRAG RACING
Collecting Rally Passes
- The Rally Registration Tent (located at the Burt Munro Challenge Rally Site) will be open from 5pm - 7pm on Wednesday 7th February to collect Rally Passes and ALL ACCESS Rally Passes. You can also pick up your Rally Passes when the Rally officially opens; details below.
The Burt Munro Challenge Rally Site
- The Rally site is officially open and the registration tent will be manned from 9:00am on Thursday morning till Noon Sunday. You are welcome to camp at the rally site on a causal basis, however no facilities or security are provided outside the official opening time frame above.
- Right of admission is reserved at all times. No Glass, No Patches, and No animals are allowed on site. We operate on sports grounds and ask that you respect them if our continued use of them is to remain available to us all.
Download the Event Information Manual here
- Cooked breakfast and evening meals are available which are served as a smorgasbord “all you can eat” basis. Pre-booking guarantees you a spot. These meals are also available on a “roll up” basis, subject to availability. Only breakfast can be pre-booked.
Please ride safe and we look forward to hosting you in February.
- Caravans can be inside the Rally camping area in a designated area along the South boundary but cannot leave for the duration of the rally.
- They must be parked up before Wednesday night as only motorcycles will be permitted in or out of the Rally site from 9:00am Thursday morning.
- Anyone with a car will need to park it outside the rally grounds.
- With the exception of motorcycles - Any vehicle wanting to come and go during the day must park outside the Rally grounds in the carpark or field designated.
- People wishing to stay in these areas will have access to Rally facilities provided, only if they have purchased a Rally Pass.
- Our Rally Security will not be responsible for these areas.
- Only pedestrian traffic will be allowed access to the Rally site from these designated parking / camping areas.
- There will be no facilities of any kind provided in these designated parking / camping areas and all campers must be self contained.